Consoft Powder is a very famous constipation ayurvedic medicine. The consoft powder is claimed to be beneficial in Chronic constipation, acidity, gas, headache, and mouth ulcer.
- Infrequent bowel movements
- Hard and dry stools
- Difficulty or pain when passing stools
Causes for constipation – Vibandha
- Intake of food possessing dry, light, rough qualities. Any food that causes dryness of mouth, lightness in the body and roughness in skin
- Excessive consumption of pungent, astringent and salty foods
- Night awakening
- Less intake of water
- Working in strong sunlight, long walk, heavy travelling
- Sitting in the same place for a very long time
- Lack of sufficient fibres in diet
- Neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease
- Excessive use of antacids
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Pregnancy – the fetus putting pressure on the intestines, causing lack of bowel movements
- Colon cancer
- Intestinal obstruction – structural problems such as twisting of intestines (volvulus).
Complications of Constipation:
If the complaint is neglected for long and causative factors are further continued which causes
- Haemorrhoids or Piles
- Fissure in Ano
- Gaseous distention of abdomen, bloating
- Fecolith – hard, stone-like faeces
- A headache, liver disorders and various metabolic, as well as intestinal diseases, may be originated
- In few of the individual’s backache, reverse peristalsis etc also found
Consoft Powder is used to solve above all problems.
Dosage: 1/2 to 1 teaspoon with water or milk at night or as directed by the physician
Usage: 2 teaspoons three times a day or as directed by the physician.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.