The respiratory disease in Ayurveda called Asthma. Unbalanced body defects due to air causes cough and the disease. Increased mucus to accumulate in the lungs and breathing hampered his performance and left taken by air traffic congestion occurs. The cough are inflated so that the air accumulates in the respiratory tract and shortness of breath begins. If the patient’s asthma is severe attack. Also, some other symptoms that are called the prototype, such as chest pain, light, heaviness in the stomach, or air congeal, to change the taste of the mouth and head pain.
Many times asthma symptoms occurs accidentally. Asthma have three main reasons: illness, food and pleasure.
* Disease: -Cough and air impurities in the body become unbalanced, which is asthma.
* Diet: -Improper food cause disease. Abuse oil or spicy foods, heavy substance indigestion, which may cause constipation, dry cereal, musty, sour things and untimely eating more food, such as yogurt or milk at night, banana or fruit, salad, ice cream and soft food intake, refrigerator as cold water, cold drinks and tobacco abuse, etc. may cause breathing problems.
* Place: This depends on your lifestyle. Always stay in the cold place, such as to work in air-conditioned office, live in air-conditioned rooms and icy place to meet and even cause illness. Dust or fumes are the specific cause of the disease. Steel factories, furnaces of cement factories, chemical factories have employed. In addition to the intense air, more exercise, Vegavrod, such as excreta inhibit the emotions, nutritious diet, do not invite all asthma.
* The disease can occur at any age person with blocking path from muscle convulsions, breathing difficulties extracting accumulation of phlegm in the trachea. Exposure to allergy-causing substances or the environment, bidi, cigarette smoke, cold or too much hot weather, aromatic substances, moist air, exercise and emotional stress more aggressive disease is asthma.
* Here is a herbal proven treatment to cure this disease, to control seizures and difficulty in breathing.